Job Title: Senior Advisor-Environment
Company profile: IPE Global Private Limited is a leading development sector consulting firm offering services in Health, Urban Infrastructure Development, Policy, PPP,Government and Public Sector (GAPS), Education, Rural Development and Environment and Climate Change areas.
IPE Global Private Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified development sector consultancy organisation, promoted by established practitioners and sector experts. Over the last fourteen years, IPE has successfully implemented over 350 projects in 23 countries working with several government agencies, international donor agencies and private firms making it a leading development sector consultancy organisation in South Asia. With offices across India, Kenya, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and United Kingdom, IPE brings with it a rare mix of international and regional expertise. It has a multi-disciplinary team of experts who have substantial relevant experience and knowledge of ground level realities, problems and issues in the different parts of the world. IPE has over 500 full time professional staff and a resource pool of more than 800 consultants covering a wide range of multi-disciplinary practices. IPE not only brings in the specific expertise in the related fields, but also offers a culmination of best practices and extensive experience in diverse areas of development sector management consulting services. For more details, please visit www.ipeglobal.com
IPE Global is looking for an experienced Senior Advisor-Environment for its Resources Group. The role will cover Review, Guidance and Project Monitoring of Urban Infrastructure, Water and Environmental projects. Provide directions, strategic alliance for new opportunities, contribute in business development and future marketing efforts of the Infrastructure Group.
- Conducting Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) studies;
- Preparing Environmental Management Plan following MoEF and IFC guidelines;
- Preparing the Environmental Management Systems through audit ( ISO14001)
- Project Management & Monitoring, Project Budgeting & expenses;
- Review of Key Project Deliverables and Reports;
- Organizing Stakeholder Consultations, workshops and training programs;
Working Knowledge/Experience in the fields of:
- Biodiversity Sustainability Assessment and Reporting
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Hydro Geological Studies
- Water Audit and Water Pinch Analysis
- Eco Restoration of Lakes / Water bodies
- Air Quality Modeling and Environmental Management Plan
- Pollution Source Apportionment Studies and Environmental Management Plan
- Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Risk and Hazard Studies
- Integrated Coastal Zone Management
- Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste Management Studies and Management Plan
- Coastal Ecology/Wetlands Management
- Studies on Climate change and impacts on livelihood of the community
- Strengthen and maintain relationships with IPE Global’s Regional and National Program
- Managers – through regular communication and contact in order to review ongoing project
- Provide Business Development support in writing technical methodologies, Project
- Implementation Schedule, Financial proposals;
- Development of in-house Skill sets;
- Participate in National and International seminars and forums to propagate IPE Global.
- Masters in Life Science and P.G. Diploma in Environmental Management.
- More than 16 years of experience in the field of Environment through Environmental Planning and Management, Conducting Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Studies, Preparation of EIA Reports, Presentation of Cases in MoEF, Preparation of Environmental Management Plan (EMP) for urban Infrastructure, Water and Environment projects in Project Development Consultancy; Integrated Coastal Management; Coastal Wetlands Conservation and Management and Biodiversity & Wildlife studies.
- Preferable: Accredited EIA Coordinator / Functional Area Expert from NABET/QCI
How to apply: http://www.ipeglobal.com/current_opening.php
Last date for the application: 30 Nov, 2013