Job Title: Collectives for Integrated Livelihood Initiatives-CInI- Coordinator
Location: Keonjhar, Odisha, Odisha
Collective for Integrated Livelihood Initiatives – CInI, an organization registered under the Societies Act is an associate organization of Sir Ratan Tata Trust. With an organizational mandate to work for the livelihood enhancement of the tribal communities, CInI focuses its works in tribal areas of West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra and South Rajasthan. CInI has developed state specific livelihood enhancement strategies for each of the CInI states, wherein the key thematic focus areas include ‘Food Security, Diversion Based Irrigation, Micro-Finance, Community Based Institutions, Forest Based Livelihood Opportunities. It engages in these themes through a) comprehensive programmes in partnership; b) Knowledge Management on tribal communities; c) Idea Incubation and Research; d) Networking and Coordination for Policy Advocacy on tribal livelihoods; and e) Monitoring and Technical Backstopping of field projects;
- Good Communication & Documentation skills
- Good knowledge of English, Hindi
- Computer Knowledge in MS office
- Provide technical skills and strategic inputs to the organization on various land based livelihood enhancement activities;
- Provide technical support to partner agencies to enhance the quality of the programme activities;
- Provide conceptual inputs for livelihood promotion activities with focus on increasing access and control of resources for poor, women and marginalized communities;
- Liaise and network with agriculture line departments, agriculture universities, Tribal Development Departments, Financial institutions like NABARD, Banks and other relevant agencies for leveraging of programme and other support inputs for enhancing the planned outputs of activities within CInI;.
- Build linkages/alliances with NGOs/rural communities/ universities etc
- Candidates having a track record of mentoring team members, developing teams and providing support to partner organizations, and language proficiency in Oriya will be an added advantage.
Minimum 5 yrs experience of working on agriculture implementation and extension with rural community in Natural resources based intervention for livelihood enhancement.
Experience of working in a multi stakeholder programme, you’ll be familiar with community mobilization, capacity building and comfortable working closely with different partner organizations including NGO, academicians, government departments and other resource agencies.
How to apply: The application should reach CInI and should be addressed to: Executive Director, Collectives for Integrated Livelihood Initiatives (CInI), Email –firstname.lastname@example.org. & email@example.com
Last date for the application: 10th November 2013