The fact that you are visiting this page on GreenCleanGuide.com convinces us that you love environment and related fields. So why not turn your Love for environment and related fields into something which others might benefit from?
If you are good at writing and want to voice your opinion about a Green Topic/Environmental issues or wish to write a review about green products/technologies which might benefit others, then we are hearing.
Just write your article and send it to;
puskar(at)greencleanguide(dot)com and/or shailesh(at)greencleanguide(dot)com
We will review it and publish it on GreenCleanGuide.com. You will receive full credits for your work and link-backs to your blog or website.
Typically (but not limited to), an article may focus on the following topics-
- Climate research, mitigation and adaptation strategies
- Global warming/climate change
- Renewable energy
- Climate change policy
- Environment conservation
- Forest conservation
- Green innovations
- Green Buildings
- Clean Development Mechanism
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- GHG Accounting
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Human Environment
- Job Openings
The list is only indicative and if you are not sure if it is within the domain of sustainability or environment, just send it to us and we shall express our opinion promptly.
GreenCleanGuide welcomes articles from both individuals and on behalf of organisations.
- Each submitted article should be in English.
- The article should be accompanied with author’s profile and contact address or email.
- Wherever abbreviations are to be used, they must be given in full expanded form in the first usage/instance, along with the abbreviated version in brackets.
- Tables/ Diagrams/ Images should be accompanied with the article as and when required. The article must have at least one relevant picture or table. If you don’t own the copyright, cite the source and take permission before using it.
All responsibility of authorship of the content lies with the contributor. By submitting an article you certify that you are the author and hold copyright to the content. In case of any complaints, the author will face relevant action including but not limited to removal of content and subsequent ban from further submissions.