Job Title: Campaign Coordinator and Campaign Manager
Organization’s profile: NFI is an independent, professionally managed, philanthropic Trust that strives to promote social justice and change. The trust was initiated in 1992 by an eminent group of Indian citizens.
- Campaign Coordinator: The foundation is seeking a fairly experienced and senior level, successful campaigner to lead the secretariat. S/he will implement specific campaigning strategies to address DCSR under the guidance of a formal steering group and flesh out the campaign plans. S/he is required to identify key stakeholders for coalition building, form the secretariat and assist in mobilizing resources for the campaign. S/he would also review and monitor campaigning strategies and plans, represent the campaign at relevant fora and organize all meetings and consultations
- Campaign Manager(s): The campaign would work primarily around Research, Networking and Media Communication. The foundation is seeking expertise in any or all of the three areas. The candidate(s) is expected to expand the campaign and contribute to the campaigning strategies. S/he is expected to monitor and analyze issues related to declining child sex ratio and develop campaigning materials for external and internal use. S/he will also coordinate, manage and liaise with other relevant networks and campaigns.
- Substantial experience of leading and managing Campaigns, preferably at the national level
- Comprehensive knowledge, analysis and understanding about issues related to gender
- Ability to build multi-lateral partnerships
- Desire and ability to uphold, safeguard and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating to ethics, integrity, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Openness to extensive traveling
Campaign Manager(s): The candidate(s) should have experience and expertise in any of the three fields namely Research, Networking and Media Communication with an understanding of DCSR or gender related issues. The candidate should have excellent writing and research skills and should be willing to travel extensively.
How to apply: Interested candidates can send in their CVs with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating “ Campaign Secretariat-NFI”
Last date for the application: 29 Sep, 2013