Job Title: Program Coordinator, ASHA
Location: Rural tribal belts, Odisha
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the overall planning and implementation of the community intervention of the project; effective utilization and supervision of teams, training and building capacity of team members, communication with other contributors within the program for documentation and evaluation inputs.
He/she will supervise and monitor collection of data, develop research design and analyze data. Incumbent will be required to liaise and network with partners, funders and stakeholders and continually consider how emerging knowledge can be transformed into policy or developed as a model. He/she will also be required to contribute to organizational level work and events.
This position reports to the Program Director and is based in remote and tribal areas of Keonjhar, Kandhamal, Subarnapur, Sambalpur and Dhenkanal district of Odisha state.
- Master Degree in any discipline preference will be given to Social Work, Rural Development, Sociology & Anthropology candidates
- At least 5 years working experience in Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Preference will be given those having working experience in Women Development, Child Development, Advocacy, Networking with Civil Society Organizations
- Good command over Odia, English and Hindi
- Strong strategic skills – understanding the project, making complex decisions and innovating
- Getting organized and ensuring results within timelines
- Should have a bend towards research, analytical skills and should have proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, Power Point
- Effective data management skills.
- Effective team management – setting clear expectations, tracking progress and communicating information
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Achievement mindset and an eagerness to take initiative
- Effective Communication, personal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage change and diversity
- Walking the talk – dependability, consistency and reliability
- Enthusiasm for community engagement
- Sound values and work ethics
Salary and employment conditions
Salary will range between Rs.7,000 – Rs.10,000 per month based on experience and suitability to the role with other benefits like PF, HR etc
How to apply:
Send your updated curriculum vitae with recent photographs with skype id (if you have) to ashangoodisha(at)gmail(dot)com
Last date for the application: 10 Dec, 2013