Job Title: Deshpande Foundation, Program Manager – Quality Management
- Designing and implementing Quality measurements for various processes across the fellowships
- Ensuring the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) of different processes
- Documentation of various reports (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) relating to quality and reporting the same to the concern authority
- Providing inputs for trainings (both staff and fellows)
- Conducting education programs’ stakeholder assessment and preparing the analytical report for up-gradation
- Preparing and maintaining dashboard for the quality check.
- Introducing Quality Enhancement programs
- Must have graduation/post graduation with 2 – 4 years professional experience, experience in rapid-growth, entrepreneurial organization preferred. Candidates with experience in Quality control will be given priority.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and initiate in a fast-paced environment, lead projects, and effectively prioritize time and tasks.
- Team player with the proven ability to build strong relationships and influence individuals at all levels of an organization, as well as external constituents.
- High level of maturity and empathy; highly developed interpersonal and influencing capabilities.
How to apply: The interested candidates should send their detailed application along with CV on Email ID:email@example.com
Last date for the application: 20 Nov, 2013
Reference: Deshpande Foundation