Senior Manager Vacancy at Aga Khan Rural Support Programme
October 26, 2013 | Opportunities | No Comments|
Job Title: Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP-India), Sr. Manager – Agriculture
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Organization’s profile: Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (India) is a non-denominational, non-government organization.
AKRSP (I) was established in Gujarat in 1984 and it seeks to contribute to rural poverty reduction through community involvement and empowerment that leads to the efficient management and improved productivity of natural resources.
- Have to facilitate the execution of Agriculture related projects at village level with the help of Agriculture professionals.
- Along with technical knowledge, should possess strong facilitation skills
- Liasioning and reporting to donors, fund mobilization
- Develop strategic plan for agriculture projects
- Education: M. Sc. (Agriculture), preferably in Extension/Agronomy
- Experience: 9 – 10 years experience in Agriculture extension with NGOs at village level
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi/Gujarati language
- Good computer skill
- Good analytical skills and understanding of Agriculture related issues
- Good team management skills
How to apply: Interested candidates are requested to apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for the application: 3 Nov, 2013