Job Title: Navjyoti India Foundation, Manager- Rural Development Program
The position at Navjyoti India Foundation requires supervision, coordination and management of entire gamut of activities in the rural development program so as to ensure smooth functioning. It is required to oversee the program, budgets and activities as per the requirements in the projects.
Ensure all the strategic plans, policies, objectives and targets as set in the rural development program by Board are met
- Ensure delivery of all projects and services as per the objectives, quality processes and schedules as well as promote continual improvement within the rural development program
- Ensure smooth management of finances and funds in the mentioned projects
- Ensure better communication and coordination with all the stakeholders including beneficiaries, donors, volunteers, vendors, suppliers, team etc
- Ensure positive trend in the growth of the staff and retention of competent and trained staff
- Strengthen community participation program and networking related to the above projects
- Ensure sustainability of the projects in rural development program
Experience with Self Help Groups, Environment, Rural Leadership Program (Gram Niketan), Vocational Training, Remedial Education.
How to apply: Send resume at email@example.com with cc at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for the application: 24 Nov, 2013